Yup it’s been awhile since I’ve posted a blog entry. Sometimes life just gets in the way you know? My goal is to post more often, and to get some product reviews up, since I’m in the sex toy business.
I figured I would start with the quintessential king of vibrators. The Original Magic Wand, aka the Hitachi Magic Wand. So If you’ve ever had a conversation about a vibrator with anyone, someone probably brought up the Hitachi.
The Hitachi has been the standard for intense vibration since they hit the shelves in the late 60s. On the intensity scale, this vibe is a 10 out of 10. It has 2 settings, Holy shit! And Holy Fuck! It’s has an easily adjustable switch, with the off being in the middle. The large bulbous head has a latex cover so if you are sharing this toy, I strongly suggest a condom over the head. The Original Magic Wand, is electric, which is great because there are no batteries to deal with, and it’s what gives it the intense vibration levels. Plus the cord is actually quite long, so it doesn’t feel like you’re stuck to the wall. The Original Magic Wand, retails for around 110.00 and it’s available here at Girls on Top.
- The Hitachi offers the intense deep vibration many, many people are craving in a vibrator.
- It’s is strong enough to actually sooth sore muscles.
- There are a whole bunch of accessories that you can buy to change it up.
- No batteries to charge or change so play can last as long as you like.
- Though it’s priced at the higher end of the spectrum, the value is definitely worth the cost.
- The vibration could be more intense than some people might want.
- It is large and not ideal for travel.
- Some could find it to be awkward for couples based on the size and design.
- If it’s in use for a long time it will heat up.
Overall, I really like the Original Magic Wand. It’s actually quite versatile with the accessories, and yet very simple and straight to the point. It’s been my go to for quite a while now, especially if I am in a hurry and looking to get the job done with no bells and whistles. Personally I prefer a more pinpointed stimulation, so I find using the edge of the head works like a charm. If you are someone who prefers to stimulate a more general area, you can use the flat top of the head. If the vibration is too intense at the lowest setting, an attachment will muffle the vibration. I definitely recommend the Original Magic Wand.